guilde du dragon Index du Forum

guilde du dragon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Pokemon?Bloody Di-amond Nds

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde du dragon Index du Forum -> Grotte des dragons -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berchand

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pokemon?Bloody Di-amond Nds Répondre en citant

Pokemon Bloody Diamond Nds > bit.ly/1WGJHah

Click,,"Apply,,patch,,to,,an,,exsisting,,file",,3In,,,every,,,file,,,is,,,a,,,Read,,,Me,,,with,,,an,,,instruction(so,,,read,,,it!),,,{You,,,need,,,an,,,untrimmed,,,Rom,,,of,,,Pokemon,,,Platinum,,,in,,,YOUR,,,language!,,,and,,,of,,,course,,,the,,,Bloody,,,Platinum,,,Patch,,,in,,,the,,,same,,,language},,,Here,,,is,,,the,,,English,,,Readme,,,as,,,an,,,example:,,,1.*,,,on,,,some,,,Routes,,,is,,,a,,,"Route,,,Leader",,,he,,,has,,,got,,,stronger,,,Pokemon,,,than,,,the,,,other,,,Trainers,,,*The,,Hack,,sounds,,really,,exciting,,,after,,I,,beat,,Shiny,,Gold,,I'll,,try,,this,,out{version,,,1.0},,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{Starter,,,Bug,,,Fixed}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,English:,,,German/Deutsch:,,,Spanish/espaol,,,:,,,French/franais,,,:,,,Italian/Italiano,,,:,,,Japanese/???,,,nihongo:,,,Korean/hangukmal,,,(???):,,,European{English}:,,,.::,,,Howto,,,::.*Every,,,Pokemon,,,of,,,The,,,Legendary,,,5,,,uses,,,a,,,specific,,,moveset,,,*.*you,,,,can,,,,get,,,,every,,,,berry,,,,from,,,,Trainer,,,,Battles*Share,,This,,Page,,Tweet,,.*you,,can,,get,,every,,berry,,from,,wild,,Pokemon*.*,,,your,,,rival,,,will,,,use,,,different,,,movesets,,,in,,,the,,,"weekend,,,battles"*.*catch,,,,all,,,,12,,,,Starter,,,,Pokemon,,,,very,,,,early,,,,in,,,,the,,,,game*I,,,,restarted.*new,,main,,charakters*Log,,,in,,,with,,,Facebook,,,Your,,,name,,,or,,,email,,,address:,,,Do,,,you,,,already,,,have,,,an,,,account?,,,No,,,,create,,,an,,,account,,,nowIf,,,your,,,opponent,,,chose,,,Turtwig,,,,though,,,,and,,,you,,,have,,,a,,,couple,,,Pokemon,,,with,,,Sand,,,Attack,,,,it's,,,entirely,,,possible,,,to,,,win,,,on,,,your,,,first,,,try,,,,because,,,he,,,uses,,,a,,,move,,,that,,,poisons,,,himself.*i,,,overworked,,,every,,,pokemon,,,route,,,,(because,,,there,,,were,,,a,,,loooot,,,of,,,bugs,,,in,,,every,,,route,cave,,,etc.),,,now,,,you,,,can,,,catch,,,at,,,every,,,route,,,at,,,least,,,10(up,,,to,,,14),,,different,,,pokemon!!!,,,*GBAtemp.net,,,,->,,,,The,,,,Independent,,,,Video,,,,Game,,,,Community,,,,Home,,,,Forums,,,,>,,,,PC,,,,,Console,,,,&,,,,Handheld,,,,Discussions,,,,>,,,,Nintendo,,,,DS,,,,Discussions,,,,>,,,,NDS,,,,-,,,,ROM,,,,Hacking,,,,and,,,,Translations,,,,>,,,,about,,Tradownload,,TraDownload,,lets,,you,,anonymously,,share,,files,,online,,with,,two,,simple,,clicks,,,watch,,movies,,and,,TV,,streams,,online,,and,,download,,files,,uploaded,,to,,all,,worlds,,most,,popular,,shared,,hostsEnhanced,,Bloody,,Platinum,,sounds,,like,,a,,winner!,,,,BurlyEd,,,Jul,,12,,,2009,,Top,,#11,,Member,,screwball69,,GBAtemp,,Regular,,Joined:,,May,,20,,,2009,,Messages:,,111,,Country:,,I'm,,gunna,,go,,out,,on,,a,,limb,,and,,say,,I,,cant,,do,,wireless,,play,,with,,someone,,who,,doesn't,,have,,bloody,,ver,,,,screwball69,,,Jul,,12,,,2009,,Top,,#12,,Banned,,Nerdii,,Banned,,Joined:,,May,,2,,,2009,,Messages:,,290,,Location:,,The,,Place?,,Perth(You,,must,,log,,in,,or,,sign,,up,,to,,reply,,here.),,Show,,Ignored,,Content,,Page,,1,,of,,20,,1,,←,,2,,3,,4,,5,,6,,→,,20,,Next,,>,,.*stronger,,,wild,,,Pokemon,,,(up,,,to,,,level,,,90)*.*,,,a,,,complete,,,new,,,Rival,,,system:,,,your,,,first,,,Pokemon,,,affects,,,your,,,rivals,,,Pokemon,,,Team:,,,*GBAtemp.net,,,->,,,The,,,Independent,,,Video,,,Game,,,Community,,,Home,,,Forums,,,>,,,PC,,,,Console,,,&,,,Handheld,,,Discussions,,,>,,,Nintendo,,,DS,,,Discussions,,,>,,,NDS,,,-,,,ROM,,,Hacking,,,and,,,Translations,,,>Play,,,"Pokemon,,,Bloody,,,Platinum",,,Thanks,,,to,,,everyone,,,who,,,made,,,it,,,possible,,,to,,,Hack,,,D/P/P,,,Special,,,Thanks,,,to,,,:Blader,,,,Wolfsclaw,,,,SCV,,,,D-Throgh,,,,Gamefreakfatty,,,,Hackmew,,,(Im,,,sorry,,,if,,,i,,,have,,,forgotten,,,someone),,,Hey,,,Wolfsclaw,,,maybe,,,we,,,can,,,work,,,together,,,and,,,create,,,the,,,greatest,,,Platinum,,,Hack,,,ever,,,"The,,,Bloody,,,Platinum,,,Enhanced,,,Edtion",,,If,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,support,,,the,,,Hack,,,,you,,,can,,,create,,,e.g.*some,,,Pokemon,,,only,,,appear,,,at,,,special,,,daytimes,,,(e.gYou,,can,,read,,"Patch,,applied,,successfully.*if,,,,you,,,,defeat,,,,the,,,,"Legendary,,,,5"(Elite,,,,4,,,,and,,,,champ),,,,they,,,,will,,,,use,,,,new,,,,movesets*Yes,,,my,,password,,is:,,Forgot,,your,,password?,,Stay,,logged,,in,,.*and,,,,the,,,,nearly,,,,invincible,,,,Elite,,,,4,,,,and,,,,their,,,,Champion:,,,,"The,,,,Legendary,,,,5"(since,,,,Bloody,,,,Diamond,,,,they,,,,had,,,,a,,,,hard,,,,Training,,,,and,,,,became,,,,a,,,,little,,,,bit,,,,stronger^^,,,,)*this,,is,,completely,,free!,,Latest,,Searches,,GeometriedashLOS,,HERMANOS,,BUSTOS,,COLO,,COLO,,CAMPE,,N,,DE,,CAMPEONESDer,,schnelle,,wegArmagideon,,-,,Horns,,Encounter,,Vol.1uncharted,,2JORGE,,DELASELVA,,MISIONpachinko,,a,,gogobattle,,of,,the,,sexes,,Con,,gustoNANO,,STERN,,DOS,,CANTORESunknown,,doser,,releasewho,,dat,,beyond,,2morrowsilversun,,pickups,,pikulARUBA,,MIENTEMEpaul.dllphotographs,,memoriesBANDA,,XXI,,BOOM,,BOOMwho,,dat,,towards,,2morrowsilversun,,pickups,,the,,singles,,collectionLOS,,HERMANOS,,BUSTOS,,EL,,REVENT,,N,,Home,,Youtube,,to,,mp3,,Contact/DMCA,,2016,,,,All,,rights,,reserved,,,,TraDownload.com,,-,,Shared,,files,,and,,Streams,,.*new,,,,rival---new,,,,galactic,,,,boss---new,,,,Legendary,,,,5,,,,(elite,,,,4)---new,,,,tower,,,,boss*I,,,enjoyed,,,the,,,Diamond,,,hack,,,and,,,I'll,,,enjoy,,,this,,,one,,,toonew,,,VERSION,,,1.1,,,is,,,released!!!,,,.*a,,,lot,,,of,,,new,,,sprites,,,e.g.:*this,,is,,completely,,free!,,Latest,,Searches,,GeometriedashLOS,,HERMANOS,,BUSTOS,,COLO,,COLO,,CAMPE,,N,,DE,,CAMPEONESDer,,schnelle,,wegArmagideon,,-,,Horns,,Encounter,,Vol.1uncharted,,2JORGE,,DELASELVA,,MISIONpachinko,,a,,gogobattle,,of,,the,,sexes,,Con,,gustoNANO,,STERN,,DOS,,CANTORESunknown,,doser,,releasewho,,dat,,beyond,,2morrowsilversun,,pickups,,pikulARUBA,,MIENTEMEpaul.dllphotographs,,memoriesBANDA,,XXI,,BOOM,,BOOMwho,,dat,,towards,,2morrowsilversun,,pickups,,the,,singles,,collectionLOS,,HERMANOS,,BUSTOS,,EL,,REVENT,,N,,Home,,Youtube,,to,,mp3,,Contact/DMCA,,2016,,,,All,,rights,,reserved,,,,TraDownload.com,,-,,Shared,,files,,and,,Streams,,.*,,,Wild,,,Pokemon,,,List(pdf);,,,you,,,can,,,read,,,where,,,to,,,find,,,which,,,Pokemon,,,(including,,,Daytime,,,,rate,,,and,,,Level!),,,*Banners,,,,and,,,,tell,,,,your,,,,friends,,,,sthThe,,Bloody,,Dialga,,picture,,was,,from,,Bloody,,Diamond,,,now,,it,,is,,a,,Shadow,,Pokemon.(all,,legendarys,,are,,now,,shadow,,pokemon).*Legendary,,,Pokemon,,,from,,,the,,,previous,,,Versions,,,are,,,very,,,very,,,rare* f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde du dragon Index du Forum -> Grotte des dragons -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange